søndag

Mirror mirror


Mirror mirror on the wall, have I got it?
'Cause mirror you've always told me..
Who I am. I'm finding it's not easy
To be perfect


So sorry, you won't define me
Sorry, you don't own me
Who are you to tell me that I am less than what I should be?!

Who are you?
Who are you?

I don't need to listen to the list of things I should do
...

Mirror I am seeing a new reflection
I'm looking into the eyes of he who made me
And to him I am beauty beyond compare
I know, he defines me

...

You don't define me

2 kommentarer:

Bensanne sa...

Kjenner den sangen- Den er fin <3

---- sa...

Den sangen er så fin! <3

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Annika

Skriverier: Mai 2008 - mars 2012.


Kontakt

annika_alexandersen @hotmail.com



Bloglovin'

Follow La vita e bella
Follow La vita e bella

Blog Archive